Be part of a growing community of Richmond small business owners

406 W Franklin Street is a 1899 Renaissance Revival manor house located in the heart of Richmond’s Downtown.

This historic building was former resident of William Parrish, founder of Richmond Cedar Works, the largest cedar manufacturing company in the country in the early 1900’s.

Current tenants include The Tom James Company (fine clothing), Rebuilding Together Richmond (non-profit)Halogen Brands (fractional marketing agency), Phil Huss CPA, Schutt Capital Management, and Filament Business Advisors (small business  consulting).